‘Motion Wellness Private Limited’is a registered company incorporated in India. Hereafter referred to as “Motion Wellness Pvt Ltd”, “we” or “us” as the context might require). ‘Motion Wellness Pvt Ltd’ is not registered as of now as Data Controller with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office. Our aspiration is to be a fully transparent Web-3 technology company in long-term but because of lack of regulations in this new technology, we want to keep our company, our users and shareholders compliant with present data protection and data privacy laws.
MOTION use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU
In future, when the MOTION App is launched, from time to time, we might collect or ask you to provide personal information including (without limitation) the following: your name, mobile phone number, email address, password, IP address, unique device identifiers and other identification credentials, biographical details, photographs and/or payment information.
As part of the Services, we might provide functionality allowing you to search for friends by using your Google or/and Facebook credentials and, when you elect to do this, you would be asked to allow the MOTION App to access certain information associated with your Google or/and Facebook account such as your name, profile picture, gender and list of friends. Provided you consent to this, such information would be processed by us in order to identify your Google and/or Facebook friends who are users of MOTION App and to allow you to invite those Google and/or Facebook friends to install the MOTION App.
Please note that, with your consent, we would collect information about your location and physical movements in order for the MOTION App to function properly and monitor and verify forms of eligible movement. You might turn location monitoring on and off from time to time using the settings of your operating system of your mobile device but, if you disable this functionality, we would not be able to collect information relating to your step-count and GPS/Cell-ID location which would prevent tracking and/or conversion of your movement into MOTN tokens.
We work with third parties from time to time (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) who might provide to us information about you. This might include your purchase history from business partners who supply you with rewards made available via the MOTION App.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- provide the Services (using our own systems and those of appropriate third-party service providers);
- Verify your physical movement and location and issue MOTN tokens on the basis of this verified data;
- Analyse the usage of, and improve, the Services;
- Perform market and customer research;
- Market our services to you;
- Correct errors and problems with the Services;
- Investigate and/or prevent suspected fraud or other criminal activities;
- Create daily leaderboards of users, comprising all users or users meeting particular criteria as ranked by the number of steps completed or using other criteria;
- Operate the MOTN Marketplace; and/or
- Investigate disputes between users.
- The developer requests permission to read and write heath data from the Health App.
We might use your personal data to:
Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners might contact you from time to time with offers that might interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. Certain of your personal data might be shared with other users of the MOTION App as part of the normal operation of the Services (for example your uploaded profile picture and biographical information would be accessible to all users, and we might publish your total verified steps, or other movement, during a particular period to other users from time to time). Further, we might, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which might involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and the data we store and use, where relevant, might be transferred to such third parties. From time to time we might transfer the data we store and use to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which might have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law. If you have any issues with this, you have an option to change your settings not install Motion App.
Your personal data would be kept only for as long as is necessary. We take reasonable industry-standard care in keeping all our data secure and in preventing any unauthorized access or unlawful use of it. All personal data we store and process is handled strictly in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Analytical/Tracking Cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and analyse use of the Services, as well as to verify transactions; and
- Advertising and Retargeting Cookies, which allow us to generate appropriate advertising directed to you on the www.themotion.app Website(s) as well as on the MOTION App and other third party websites.
The types of cookies we might use include:
We might use a number of industry-standard data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. These collect certain information about you, such as your device’s IP address and browsing and usage behavior and are used to allow us to track and monitor the traffic visiting the MOTION App and www.themotion.app Website(s).YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You could exercise your right to prevent such processing (i.e. “opt out”) by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our marketing emails or by emailing email@example.com, with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
2. You have the right to change your personal information we hold about you. You could exercise your right by accessing your Account information in our app (Open MOTION App -> Your Account Screen -> Edit (on Android) or Pencil icon (on iPhone) -> Change your details -> Save)
3. You have the right to ask us about the personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of your personal information. You could exercise your right to access this information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘data access request’.